Here is an easy way to Transfer Yahoo Mail to another Yahoo Account. Many users have multiple email addresses for different purposes, in some cases Yahoo Mail stops working with Mac Mail. Having a separate Email address helps to keep personal and professional conversations separate which makes our inbox tidy and organized.
At some point, an Email account starts cluttering and accumulating junk mail no matter how hard we try.Switching organizations is also a good reason to get a new Email address for streamlined communication.
Are you caught up in a situation where you want to Transfer Yahoo Mail to another Yahoo account? Look no further. The complete solution to move emails from old to a new account is here.
Forward Emails from Old Yahoo Account to new Yahoo Account manually:
- Log-in to your Yahoo Mail account.
- Click on the Gear icon and select Settings. A new window opens.
- Select the “Accounts” tab from the left panel.
- Choose the Yahoo Mail account.
- Scroll down and select the “Forward” option.
- Allow the pop-up if your browser blocks it.
- Enter your new Email address and click on “Verify.”
- You receive a verification email with a link for authentication. Click on “click here” and then “Verify” button to add the account.
- A congratulations message will be sent if the process is successful.
Although being easy to perform this method doesn’t provide a satisfactory outcome as all mailbox folders don’t transfer. It also fails to migrate other components like calendar, to-do, notes and personal folders.
To overcome these shortcomings we use a Yahoo Backup tool.
Transfer Yahoo Mail to another Yahoo Account using the Backup tool:
- Open the Aryson Yahoo Backup Tool and login into your Yahoo account.
- In the Select Email, Format drop-down chooses Yahoo as the saving format and click on the Next button.
- Select the desired folders you wish to export and provide the date range for the span.
- Select the naming convention. Check the “Delete after Download”(if you want to delete email from the old account).
- Enter the login credentials of the new Yahoo account.
- After the process is complete, click on the OK button to exit.
Advantages of Backup tool to Export Yahoo Mail to another Yahoo account:
- Conversion of Yahoo Mail to PST, EMLX, Outlook PST, MBOX, PDF, MSG, and other popular formats.
- Save Emails from particular folders and between the desired date range.
- Integrate with Thunderbird, Outlook, Zimbra, and other Email Clients.
- It works with Windows and MAC in 32/64 bit.
- Backup Yahoo Mail with ease.
- Full Yahoo to Yahoo transfer with attachments, contacts, and custom folders.
Forwarding Emails from old Yahoo Account to a new Yahoo Account can be a daunting task, especially if you have age-old emails.
We all have our beloved first Email id’s but most of us embarrassingly haven’t named them in the most mature fashion. Upon entering the workforce having a professional Email is a quintessential requirement as in a way it sets our initial impression.
Switching from an old Email address to a new one is to be cautiously carried out. It is advised to use a Yahoo Backup Tool for a swift, fast and problem-free migration.