“Growing technically seem to be a good sign of developing ourselves. In this article, I am sharing you the methods related to recovering your files after you have formatted the data. Check out the methods and solve the issue related to the problem where we need to recover files from formatted hard drive free.
In this technically growing world, we all rely on gadgets like computer, mobile phones mainly for our work. All our crucial information emails, word documents, images and other elements are stored in the disk drive. We should timely take the backup of the data so as to recover files from formatted hard drive.
If in case the data get lost or accidentally lost by some human error. There occurs a problem of restoring back the formatted data. Howsoever, there is no need to worry because we can recover the data using the formatted disk recovery software.
Data recovery formatting windows things to remember:
There are some points which you can keep in mind in order to recover the formatted folder. The following points will help you in saving and restoring the data.
- You need to keep in mind that the drive you have formatted should not be used for saving the data. As the data, you will save other data will overite the data. Therefore it becomes difficult to restore the data.
- Also, you need to keep in mind that regular backup of data should be taken in order to resolve the formatted file issue.
- There is no need to write the data in the drive which is already formatted because it will make conflicts in restoring the data.
- The data should be written in a separate folder or drive. So that data does not get lost. As simple as that you need to stop the usage of formatted hard drive partition.
Read more: fix boot device not found 3f0 error
How to recover data from formatted hard drive free?
Here I have provided the only way which you can select and choose for the repairment of your files. With these methods, you can easily recover files from formatted hard drive windows 7, 10.
Securely format hard drive in windows:
If you are dealing with some error message which keeps popping up in the workspace. Then you can check the best way to recover files from formatted hard drive.
- First, you need to start the hard drive or simply initialize the drive in which you need to format the data inside it and make it worth working for.
- It appears when the installation takes place. You need to simply format the entire partition of the drive in order to reuse it.
- When the drive is all set you need to specify the size and file system.
- If the format of the drive is inaccessible to others then we need to be the format the data when required.
From this method, you can easily recover files from formatted hard drive free.
Format the disk drive in windows explorer:
If you have mistakenly or accidentally formatted hard drive then this method is easy and suitable for you.
- Click on My Computer.
- Right click on the drives which need to be formatted.
- Click on the format button on the dialogue box appears.
- Then you can select the size related to the disk. Apparently, decide the file system to it.
- Simply, click on the start button.
- A confirmation message will be shown“sure want to format the disk”.
- Go for formatting option.
This way you can format the drive you want and recover files from formatted hard drive.
How to recover data from formatted hard disk -Free software
There are times when we require the software method to handle the accidentally formatted hard drive. Here you are at the right place where you will find the right data so as to restore the formatted files.
- The windows recovery software from the third party is a reliable method for the users to retrieve the data.
- The software not only helps in recovering the data but also helps in finding the lost files which you want to recover the data from.
- The software allows logical and physical drives for the support of recovery and restoration of the data.
- With the help of this software, one can easily restore the data from both internal and external hard drives.
- The software is easily compatible with all type of hard drive.
- Deals with easy and simple GUI i,e.( Graphical User Interface) for the recovery of data.
- Without any upgradation, the software covers up all the versions of Windows operating system.
- You can check out the demo version for free in order to check the versatility of the software.
It’s very obvious when coming to the point where we need to format the data. But there is also a situation where we recover files from formatted hard drive free. So, one should always choose the data which is convenient and easy to use. Above methods will surely work for the data which needs to be recovered. However, the use of the recovery tool will give you the maximum output.
You can check out the video for a better understanding of the usage of the software to recover formatted hard drive