To export MSG to Office 365, a professional utility is the best possible way. Although one can also rely on a manual approach, there are no manual approaches found yet to perform such conversion. Here, we are going to revert all the possible solutions one can redirect to migrate MSG to Office 365.
What does MSG (.msg) file stand for?
Both MS Outlook and Exchange Server adapt MSG file format which is a mail message. An MSG file comprises Hyperlinks, a body, and ASCII text for headers. Moreover, the file format also includes items like attachment files. Furthermore, it likely migrates to another location to avoid corruption issues, archiving, scanning inconsistencies, and for storage purposes.
What is Office 365?
Office 365 is a line of licensed services offered by Microsoft as a product of Microsoft services. The client permits an individual to utilize Microsoft Office Suite for a lifetime as cloud storage for business information. Likewise, these applications act the same as Outlook 365: Skype for video conferencing, Sharepoint, etc.
How to Export MSG to Office 365 Manually?
Exporting MSG files with a manual approach to any mail client is not possible yet. But, if you are still looking for ways to import MSG files into webmail clients and other file formats. Then, redirect to a third-party utility available in the market.
How to Migrate .msg file to Outlook 365 Professionally?
As informed above, one cannot port .msg files to a different file format or webmail client with the help of the manual approach. The only possible way to perform the conversion is by using professional expertise. One such expertise is MSG Converter. It is definitely a Profound way to port the mailbox items with data integrity and no possibility of data loss. The below mentioned are the unique highlights and working strategy of the utility. Without a doubt, it is an incredible utility for both technical and novice users.
- Gives permission to the users to perform .msg file conversion effortlessly
- Migrates MSG to PDF, EMLX, HTML, MHT, EML, PST, TXT, and MBOX file formats.
- It exports MSG mailbox items to Thunderbird, Office 365, IMAP, Gmail, Yahoo, and Zimbra webmail clients.
- Provides an intuitive GUI for user better understanding.
- Supports batch conversion of MSG files within a single attempt.
- It permits an individual to export MSG files to Live Exchange and Office 365.
- The utility is a windows-optimized utility that works smoothly on all Windows OS variants.
Working of the Tool:
- First, install and run MSG Converter on your local machine
- Secondly, choose the MSG File by tapping the Add File button.
- Thirdly, tap the Browse button to pick a destination path.
- Now, one can preview the file content by double-clicking the selected file.
- Then, utilize Select Saving Options to migrate the selected MSG file into different file formats and webmail clients.
- Lastly, hit the Save button to migrate MSG to Office 365 mail client successfully.
Why MSG Converter?
MSG files are utilized by MS Outlook and Exchange server to store a sole email message. Many times users feel the need to replace or export into other webmail clients due to multiple inconsistencies. In such a situation, one can choose his admiring utility to migrate from MSG file to Office 365. In that case, a user can opt for this MSG Converter utility to convert MSG into PST, MBOX PDF, EML, etc.
This tool can also be utilized to forward mail messages directly to webmail clients such as Gmail, IMAP, Zimbra, Yahoo, Thunderbird. Utilizing the utility can be beneficial for sending emails along with attachment files. It permits users to move other information like date & time, hyperlinks, inline images, Sender & Receiver details, internet headers, etc. from MSG file format.
Wrapping It Up:
The above article suggests the relevant ways to export MSG to Office 365 conveniently. The automated solution is somehow the best possible solution so far as there is no manual approach available yet. Moreover, the utility is user friendly and acts as a profound intellect for novice users.