The Outlook Error 0x800ccc67 is an SMTP Error that occurs when the outbound SMTP server connection couldn’t establish. That can be due to an incorrect outlook setting, ISP changes, or Email block caused by antivirus.
If all of a sudden, your Outlook experiences this message, there can be several reasons behind which we can diagnose before knowing how to fix the Error. Like Outlook Error 0x800ccc92 it’s also a server error. Here’s why it happens.
What causes this Error in Outlook?
Here are some of the few reasons which may be responsible for this Error.
- An incomplete Outlook installation.
- A Malware or Virus attack.
- Changes made by the Internet Service Provider(ISP) without prior notice.
- Antivirus blocking Emails.
- SMTP Authentication conflict with Outlook settings.
- Damage in Outlook Profile.
- PST damage.
These are some of the frequent issues which cause 0x800ccc67 Error.
This Error causes Outlook to crash abruptly and results in a slow computer that freezes from time to time.
How to Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc67 Manually?
There are a few inhouse methods that you can try to fix this Error by yourself.
Disabling Antivirus Temporarily
If an antivirus is causing conflict with the Outlook, then disabling the antivirus for a temporary period may fix the issue.
Creating a new Outlook profile
Sometimes a new Outlook profile may fix this issue. Create a new profile and try to send Emails again.
Check the System for Viruses
Sometimes a virus may disrupt the Outlook functioning and result in error 0x800ccc67.
Uninstall any new or sketchy application you’ve downloaded or installed recently. Run an Antivirus Scan across your System to find any virus issues.
Reinstall MS Outlook
You can try reinstalling the Outlook and resolve the Error.
- Go-to Start and search for Outlook.
- Right-Click, and choose Uninstall.
- Follow the Uninstall instructions, and Reset your machine.
- At last, reinstall it from the setup file.
Apart from these, you can also perform a registry repair or System Restore if you have enough understanding.
If all of the above methods don’t work, that means the Error is due to PST file issues. To resolve them, we perform a PST file Repair using professional software.
Automatically Fix Error by Repairing PST
If the above methods don’t work and the issue is severe, consider a PST Repair by following these steps:
- Run the PST Repair Software.
- Select Open Menu and choose the PST file.
- Pick the Scanning Option from Standard, Advanced, and Deep Mode. Select from 32-bit or 64-bit version.
- Click on OK. It starts the scanning process.
- After the Scanning process completes, choose the folders, you want to recover and press the save button.
- Select Browse to define the folder location of the new PST file and click OK.
- You can directly import PST to Outlook in this step.
- Exit the software.
Which finally fixes the Outlook error 0x800ccc67 automatically without any data alteration.
Using this software, you can also repair corrupt or inaccessible PST files, convert the Data in PST File to other formats like EML, MSG, DBX, and MBOX.
In this article, we discussed Outlook Error 0x800ccc67. We saw why this Error might occur and some manual solutions for resolving it. If the manual solutions don’t work and the issue persists, go for the Outlook PST Repair lets you effortlessly restore defective PST Files.
The tool is sturdy and robust yet secure to use, which makes it one software for all your needs. It supports the repair of the PST file of any size and any level of corruption.
You can also recover deleted Emails using this software. It supports all versions of Outlook 2016 and lower versions with Windows 10 and prior releases.