Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f also known as the send/receive error may appear out of the blue and abrupt your workflow. Learn how to fix this commonly occurring error.
This error occurs during sending and receiving of mail which may happen due to:
- Slow internet connection with the server.
- There is an Incorrect/corrupt setting of the Outlook Profile.
- OST File corruption.
- Firewall blocking Outlook’s incoming and outgoing server messages.
Manual Methods to Resolve Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f
Down below I have dispensed the top methods which will help you in resolving the Outlook error to the most.
Configure and disable the desired Antivirus and firewall
This can also be a big reason why the error pops up outlook error 0x800ccc0f. Consequently, follow the steps which are given in order to configure the settings.
1. Firstly, turn on the system and go to Start.
2. Next, look for the Control Panel.
3. Search for Network connection and click on it.
4. Scroll down and afterward right click on an Internet connection that you are using.
5. After which under the menu click on Properties.
6. Now turn off the Firewall present in the Security Tab.
After this, you need to manually configure the POP and active SMTP server name. Furthermore, to do this, you need to pursue detailed steps. As these will help you in resolve/ fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0f.
1. First, run Microsoft Outlook.
2. Second, click on the tools.
3. Check out for your email accounts. Here you may either use the current address which you are using or in the same way change the email address with an alternate email id at that point click on Next.
4. Then click on POP3.
5. Type the right POP server.
6. Likewise, provide the SMTP server name and click on the Next button.
7. Finally, check whether the settings are working correctly or not by sending a simple email.
Fix the Error using the Inbox Repair Tool
This strategy can be considered for related issues of Outlook data files (PST and OST). Along these lines, you can resolve such minor errors with the inbuilt utility given by Microsoft. Accordingly, find the utility and dispatch it on your framework. To fix PST or OST files, just follow and stick to the directions it gives.
Run MS Outlook in Safe Mode Outlook to fix Error 0x800ccc0f
Beginning your work in the safe mode helps you to launch MS Outlook without add-ins. If in case you are still confronting issues because of any flawed add-ins then this strategy would clearly remove the issue. Thus, follow the below steps to start in safe mode is given below.
• Firstly go to the Start button and click on the Search.
• Simply type exe/safe in the search box.
Anytime Outlook Error 0x80040900,0x8004210b,0x8004210a can pop-up without any warning.
The above error messages happen without any notice and earlier commencement. Be that as it may, as this error can give you a ton of inconvenience if not settled at the earliest.
Thus, to fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0f the most ideal solution is to utilize a third party tool which is OST to PST Converter tool. However, the tool here offers free trial and is known for its fast scanning and conversion process. Not only this but also support corrupted and encrypted OST files.
On the whole, hope the ways which I have displayed above resolve Microsoft outlook error 0x800ccc0f. Or else can check out the video displayed.