Are you aware of 0x800ccc0f Error in Outlook? If no, then with the help of manual methods you can fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f quickly. In this blog post, I am going to share some of the reasons and methods to fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0f.
Unexpected Outlook errors may slow down any useful work on a daily basis.
Additionally, being a Microsoft Outlook advanced learner, I can proclaim to you that there are some definite errors which are very difficult to comprehend.
Furthermore, one of these errors is “MS Outlook error 0x800ccc0f”.
This alpha-numeric error which appears abruptly in Microsoft Outlook 2010, Outlook 2016 and even in Outlook 2017 are difficult to catch. Comparatively, why one can hope to understand the error 0x800ccc0f when one can’t even get it?
In addition, there are times when you face surprising Outlook errors that are practically difficult to deal with. Such few errors are tricky and hard to perceive. For instance, one such outlook error is “0x800ccc0f” – it occurs during sending or accepting the email.
Henceforth, with this article, I would attempt to unravel the reasons, preventive measures of “send and receive error outlook 2016” and furthermore how to resolve Outlook error 0x800ccc0f.
You may also read Outlook error message 0x8004210b.
What is Outlook error 0x800ccc0f?
The Outlook error 0x800ccc0f is the uncommon error that occurs for some Outlook users while sending or receiving email messages. Similarly, at the point when the error happens, it results in the following message: Task ‘server name – Sending and Receiving’ reported error (0x800ccc0f): ‘The connection to the server was interrupted’. Likewise, this could be one reason behind the Outlook error 0x800ccc0f.
Following are the reasons for sending and receiving the error:
I have imparted some of the top reasons which led to this error.
• Internet and network connectivity issues.
• Configuration of outlook settings.
• Outlook data files may be corrupted.
• For fluency in the work, the firewall should be disabled.
Methods to resolve outlook errors:
Down below I have dispensed the top methods which will help you in resolving the Outlook error to the most.
Configure and disable the desired Antivirus and firewall:
This can also be a big reason why the error pops up outlook error 0x800ccc0f. Consequently, follow the steps which are given in order to configure the settings.
1. Firstly, turn on the system and go to Start.
2. Next, look for the Control Panel.
3. Search for Network connection and click on it.
4. Scroll down and afterward right click on an Internet connection that you are using.
5. After which under the menu click on Properties.
6. Now turn off the Firewall present in the Security Tab.
After this, you need to manually configure the POP and active SMTP server name. Furthermore, to do this, you need to pursue detailed steps. As these will help you in resolve/ fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0f.
1. First, run Microsoft Outlook.
2. Second, click on the tools.
3. Check out for your email accounts. Here you may either use the current address which you are using or in the same way change the email address with an alternate email id at that point click on Next.
4. Then click on POP3.
5. Type the right POP server.
6. Likewise, provide the SMTP server name and click on the Next button.
7. Finally, check whether the settings are working correctly or not by sending a simple email.
Also Read: fix Microsoft Access error 2950
Free Method to fix the error using the inbuilt Inbox repair tool
This strategy can be considered for related issues of Outlook data files (PST and OST). Along these lines, you can resolve such minor errors with the inbuilt utility given by Microsoft. Accordingly, find the utility and dispatch it on your framework. To fix PST or OST files, just follow and stick to the directions it gives.
Run MS Outlook in safe mode:
Beginning your work in the safe mode helps you to launch MS Outlook without add-ins. If in case you are still confronting issues because of any flawed add-ins then this strategy would clearly remove the issue. Thus, follow the below steps to start in safe mode is given below.
• Firstly go to the Start button and click on the Search.
• Simply type exe/safe in the search box.
How to resolve outlook error 0x800ccc0f successfully
The above error messages happen without any notice and earlier commencement. Be that as it may, as this error can give you a ton of inconvenience if not settled at the earliest.
Thus, to fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0f the most ideal solution is to utilize a third party tool which is OST to PST Converter tool. However, the tool which I have dispensed here is free of cost and is known for its fast scanning and conversion process. Not only this but also support corrupted and encrypted OST files.
On the whole, hope the ways which I have displayed above resolve Microsoft outlook error 0x800ccc0f. Or else can check out the video displayed.