In this article, we discuss how to fix corrupt SQL database. Above all when you repair the SQL server.Learn about the SQL server and how to repair corrupt SQL server.
Let’s begin from the basic i.e, what is SQL server database and how it can be corrected.
Know about SQL Server Database
SQL Server Database is launched by Microsoft. It is used to store and retrieve data. MDF, LDF, and NDF are three types of file that are used to store and manage data. MDF extension is used for the Primary database SQL server. Startup information for the database is stored by the MDF file.
- NDF extension is for the secondary file which is optional while,
- LDF extension is for log files. It contains Backup of SQL database files.
Services of SQL Server
Services by MS SQL server are below. As these are mandatory which allows creation and other operations in a SQL file. Below are some services which are provided by MS SQL.
- Notification services.
- Replication services.
- Full-text search services.
- Integration services.
- Analysis services.
- Reporting services.
Why do we need to restore SQL server database?
If in case some severe corruption occurs and the user emerges with the basic errors. In this section of blog, I will tell you the reason why we need to restore SQL Server database. Down below are the points which tells about why we require to restore.
- Error in storage media where MDF file is present.
- Corruption in the file header.
- Making a zip folder in SQL Database.
- Accidentally Deleting data.
- Disk driver having bugs.
- Virus Attack.
- System shutdown unexpectedly.
- Hard disk failure.
- The database is in working condition and network fails.
SQL server errors
In this part, there are some errors which appear when your SQL Database is corrupt severly. For instance:
- SQL Server 605 error message – Attempt to fetch logical page in the database.
- SQL Server 825 error message – read retry.
- User table and database system table error.
- Corruption in database page level.
- Non clustered and clustered corruption error.
Manual method to fix corrupt SQL database error
Here are the steps which will help you in order to correct the SQL server database. With the following steps one can easily deal with the situation.
- On your system run Microsoft SQL Server Management.
- Then go to the new query button.
- Now write SQL Scripts.
- After that select the Execute tab.
The above manual method is used to repair corrupt SQL server database. If the file which you want to repair is severly corrupt then you need to use other method other than manual method to fix your error. So for that situation, I suggest you to use another method which will help in getting the maximum positive results.
Fix Corrupt SQL Database Error
When you are not technically much strong and don’t want to try your hands on the coding structure which is manual method. Then go for SQL Database Recovery tool which is the effective recovery method. It severly helps in compressing MDF File with no time. It is highly accurate. Moreover, SQL Server Database Recovery Tool has dual recovery mode which helps you to handle error on different stages that are Standard and Advance. Thus, it can run on all the version of Windows OS and has the ability to fix corrupt SQL database. This sql database recovery tool helps to repair corrupt MDF file and retrieve data saved in a new MDF file.
Try the recovery tool if you are a novice user and don’t want any sort of damage in the database. Otherwise can lift the manual method which will also give the results.