Are you looking for a proper way to convert MSG to HTML? Then this technical write-up will guide you with the best approach to multiple conversion of MSG files to HTML format. Users can easily save an email as an MSG file by dragging it from Outlook to the specific folder. But now users are searching for a way to move MSG to HTML format in batch. This dragging process can not be used for multiple files. Let’s start the blog with understanding the need to Export MSG to HTML.
What is MSG file & Why we need to Export MSG to HTML Format?
The MSG file is a file format of MS Outlook and it also works well with various other programs that use the Microsoft Messaging Application Programming Interface i.e, MAPI. An MSG file has one or more email fields along with the date, sender, recipient, subject, and many more.
Sometimes users need an additional application to access MSG message files on a mobile phone or another system. Let’s see Some other reasons due to which users need to move MSG to HTML format:
- HTML Format allows users to access their email even in the absence of internet connectivity from anywhere.
- MSG users are not enabled to send certain emails to other users as attachments, while HTML files can be reliably sent to other users through email as an attachment.
- MS Outlook messages or MSG are very difficult to edit, whereas you can easily edit the HTML files with various text editing applications.
Here we discussed the several benefits due to which users need to export MSG to HTML. Now Let’s discuss the method that helps you to convert multiple MSG files to HTML.
Expert and Reliable Solution to Convert MSG to HTML:
MSG Converter is an expert solution to export MSG files into HTML formats. The tool not only converts MSG files into HTML but in 15+ different file formats such as PDF, EMLX, EML and MBOX, MHT, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, IMAP, Thunderbird, txt, Zimbra, Etc. This tool is developed with an advanced and extraordinary algorithm to move MSG files easily to other file formats like HTML. Let’s see some of its extraordinary features that make this utility the most trusted or standalone way fo conversion of MSG to HTML format:
- The tool easily exports MSG into different formats like EMLX, PDF, PST, MBOX, EML, MHT, HTML file formats.
- You can export MSG files into various email clients like Gmail, Yahoo, IMAP, Thunderbird, txt, Zimbra.
- The tool enables its users to perform batch conversion of MSG files along with their attachments.
- The tool serves you with the Date Range feature that helps you to filter the undesired files.
- Also, you can rename the resultant MSG files.
- Can export MSG to Office 365.
- The tool works well with the entire versions of Windows and Mac Operating System
- The free or demo version of the MSG file converter allows its users to move 25 MSG to HTML free.
How to export MSG files to HTML with MSG Converter:
To convert the MSG to HTML, follow the below-given steps :
- Firstly, launch the wizard and then add the MSG files.
- Secondly, choose the required MSG Files.
- Thirdly, hit on OK after you successfully add the MSG Files.
- Now you need to add folders.
- Choose the folder required for the conversion.
- Now choose the file format as HTML to convert the MSG files
- If you need then you can easily choose the dates to save the files from Date Filter, just choose a certain date and hit on Apply.
- Now tap on the Naming Convention option to choose the format you require to name the resultant files and tap on Apply.
- Wait a few seconds for the successful completion of the conversion.
- Lastly, hit on OK after the conversion process completes.
So here in this section, we discussed how to export MSG files to HTML using the MSG Converter. The tool will complete the conversion very easily without any data loss or no need for technical expertise.
Here in this write-up, we discussed how to convert MSG to HTML using an expert solution i.e, MSG Converter. Hope this write will be beneficial and you will easily move your multiple MSG files to HTML format.